Please pray for the intentions listed here for our Brother Knights and their families.
If you would like us to pray for you, please send us your request using the Contact Us feature here on the website.
Prayer intentions will remain here unless requested to be removed.
- Please pray for Nicole Fischer and the Fischer family as they fight cancer together. Nicole is president of the Ladies Auxiliary at SJTW and wife of Grand Knight Andy Fischer of Council 13359 at Saint Joseph the Worker. In particular pray for the doctors to have wisdom and skill in treating Nicole for the best possible outcome and healing. Pray for the family to have strength for this journey together.
- Please pray for John Cybart, the father of our General Agent Lloyd Cybart, who is in a nursing home in Michigan, and is not doing well.
- Please pray for PSD of Minnesota and former Supreme Director Gayne Maloney, who passed away recently. Gayne was the father of our friend and former regional growth director Pat Maloney . Please keep the Maloneys in your prayers.
- Please pray for repose of the soul of Ronald Chase, Patrick Farrelly’s sister’s former husband. Father of Susy, Timmy and Shawn Chase.
- Council 1540 and Assembly 3426 and has lost one of its members. Brother Orin L. Simon was a long time member of the Knights of Columbus and passed away on 9/23/2020. Orin was a 4th Degree Knight of Columbus. He was an Honorary Life member, an Insurance member and was with the KC’s for 53 years. He served as Grand Knight, District Deputy, Faithful Navigator and was elected to the Minnesota Knights of Columbus Hall of Fame in 2006. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
- Please pray for Ralph Clement’s daughter Michelle, who has stage 4 cancer. Also for the soul of Ralph’s wife, who passed away 13 years ago from cancer,