- Prayer links
Blessed Michael McGivney Holy Hour This is link to the recording of the Blessed Michael McGivney Holy Hour held on August 13th 2021, the first Feast Day of our Founder, from The Chapel of Saint Mary of the Angels, on the campus of St. Mary’s University of Minnesota, in Winona, where our State Chaplain Fr. Marty is Vice Rector and Dean of Formation at the Immaculate Heart of Mary Seminary. There is a 2-minute period of silent reflection at the beginning of this recording.
Stations of the Cross led by State Chaplain Fr Gabriel
Please pray for the intentions listed here for our Brother Knights and their families.
If you would like us to pray for you, please send us your request using the Contact Us feature here on the website.
Prayer intentions will remain here unless requested to be removed.
- Please pray for daughter of a brother knight who will undergo brain tumor surgery on Friday, Aug 4th.
- Please pray for brother knight as he undergoes surgery dec 2nd for a tumor between his skull and brain. Unknown at this time if its cancerous.
- Please pray for the repose of KIETH STANGLER brother Knight of Council 3657 of Forest Lake who passed away on March 9th from cancer.
Keith lived a faithful fulfilling life. His battle with cancer was evident and his strength and courage was an inspiration, as his love for Agatha and his faith in the Lord Jesus carried him in his daily prayer life.
Keith’s many talents, giving heart and his joking nature kept you smiling and laughing. His cooking and baking made you hungry for more and his handyman carpenter talents mirrored his faith in Jesus. He enjoyed making many things but his true passion laid within religious art. Most recently was his gift of making rosaries while he prayed on each one he had touched.
- Please pray for FS Josh Boeckers and wife Tracy, whose baby Kylie Kathleen passed into the arms of Jesus after only 14 hours and 36 minutes in this world. For details see kylie kathleen obituary
- Your prayers are requested for Former State Chaplain Fr. Joe DeCrans, brother of State Secretary Dan, who has been in the hospital for the last 3 days with internal bleeding and a possible cancer diagnosis. Please pray for healing and quick recovery from his illness.
- I received this from Donny Lil DD46: It is with a heavy heart that I compose this message to you all. The first Grand Knight of our Monticello council, Dave Crummy, has passed away. Dave was an awesome and faithful man that would do anything for anyone, especially his family! Please keep his family in your prayers and thoughts these coming days as they grieve the loss of their leader.
Dear Lord – please comfort Dave’s family during this trying time and help them process the loss of their loving Dad, Grandpa, and Husband. We lift this faithful and loving family into your loving arms.
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen
- Brother Al Honermann has a request for everyone to please pray for his wife Diane who has been in the hospital since last weekend with COVID-19. Please ask for the intercession of our founder Blessed Father Michael McGivney in our prayers
- I received this request on 7/27/21 from Colorado State Deputy Jon Herskovitz, regarding an incident with the daughter of one of his brother Knights: Our oldest daughter Alea Richardson’s life was spared this am when she and fellow officer Ryan Bialke were ambushed at work. Her partner put himself in the line of fire so she get get cover. Please pray for officer Ryan Bialke Red Lake Nation police officer KIA this am in MN. (Please see here for details)
- Please pray for SMD Patrick’s sister Ellen Chase who is in the ICU with sepsis and multiple medical challenges.
- Please pray for Tim Anderson who in April was diagnosed with cancer. He is going through treatment. He also lost is father, Vern, three months ago both were and are members of Cuyuna Range Council in Aitkin MN
- #5276, Bishop Trobec Council, Sartell’s proposed new Grand Knight, Jim Negen, has been diagnosed with an aggressive terminal cancer. Jim is a really spiritual dedicated individual. Please pray for him during this trying time. In Jesus name, please provide Jim with peace during this difficult time.
- Please pray for Christopher Holbrook who is in ICU with breathing and heart problems. Member of Council 1632
- Prayer request from RGD Joe Ramirez: I would ask each of you to pray an extra prayer for a very close friend of mine, who at the age of 53 years old has been diagnosed with brain cancer. Not knowing how far along it is yet, as he will undergo more tests next week. He asked for the Father McGivney prayer which we are doing. I personally have added the Prayer to St joseph to my list for him as well. Yes he is a brother Knight.
- Please pray for Former DD 52 Bill Peloquin who has been hospitalized due to complications from Diabetes and Kidney Stones.
- Please pray for brother Knight Roger Franke of Council 6374 who is in memory care and unable to read due to macular degeneration. Please also pray for Nancy Franke Wilson and their family
- Please pray for the repose of Eugene Hanauska, who passed away Monday, 11/16 – father of Gary Hanauska of Council 9139 in Osseo.
- Please pray for Nicole Fischer and the Fischer family as they fight cancer together. Nicole is president of the Ladies Auxiliary at SJTW and wife of Grand Knight Andy Fischer of Council 13359 at Saint Joseph the Worker. In particular pray for the doctors to have wisdom and skill in treating Nicole for the best possible outcome and healing. Pray for the family to have strength for this journey together.
- Please pray for John Cybart, the father of our General Agent Lloyd Cybart, who is in a nursing home in Michigan, and is not doing well.
- Please pray for PSD of Minnesota and former Supreme Director Gayne Maloney, who passed away recently. Gayne was the father of our friend and former regional growth director Pat Maloney . Please keep the Maloneys in your prayers.
- Please pray for repose of the soul of Ronald Chase, Patrick Farrelly’s sister’s former husband. Father of Susy, Timmy and Shawn Chase.