Stations of the Cross led by State Chaplain Fr Gabriel
Please pray for the intentions listed here for our Brother Knights and their families.
If you would like us to pray for you, please send us your request using the Contact Us feature here on the website.
Prayer intentions will remain here unless requested to be removed
- I received this request on 7/27/21 from Colorado State Deputy Jon Herskovitz, regarding an incident with the daughter of one of his brother Knights: Our oldest daughter Alea Richardson’s life was spared this am when she and fellow officer Ryan Bialke were ambushed at work. Her partner put himself in the line of fire so she get get cover. Please pray for officer Ryan Bialke Red Lake Nation police officer KIA this am in MN. (Please see here for details)
- Please pray for SMD Patrick’s sister Ellen Chase who is in the ICU with sepsis and multiple medical challenges.
- Please pray for Tim Anderson who in April was diagnosed with cancer. He is going through treatment. He also lost is father, Vern, three months ago both were and are members of Cuyuna Range Council in Aitkin MN
- #5276, Bishop Trobec Council, Sartell’s proposed new Grand Knight, Jim Negen, has been diagnosed with an aggressive terminal cancer. Jim is a really spiritual dedicated individual. Please pray for him during this trying time. In Jesus name, please provide Jim with peace during this difficult time.
- Please pray for Christopher Holbrook who is in ICU with breathing and heart problems. Member of Council 1632
- Prayer request from RGD Joe Ramirez: I would ask each of you to pray an extra prayer for a very close friend of mine, who at the age of 53 years old has been diagnosed with brain cancer. Not knowing how far along it is yet, as he will undergo more tests next week. He asked for the Father McGivney prayer which we are doing. I personally have added the Prayer to St joseph to my list for him as well. Yes he is a brother Knight.
- Please pray for Former DD 52 Bill Peloquin who has been hospitalized due to complications from Diabetes and Kidney Stones.
- Please pray for brother Knight Roger Franke of Council 6374 who is in memory care and unable to read due to macular degeneration. Please also pray for Nancy Franke Wilson and their family
- Please pray for Ralph Clement’s daughter Michelle, who had surgery in January.
- Please pray for the repose of Eugene Hanauska, who passed away Monday, 11/16 – father of Gary Hanauska of Council 9139 in Osseo.
- Please pray for Ellen Chase, SMD Patrick Farrelly’s sister, who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please pray for Jim Arneson of St. Gerard Council 13001 – in hospital with COVID-19
- Please pray for Brian Anderson, State Into the Breach Chairman as he battles COVID-19
- Please pray for Father Gabriel Walz, MN State Chaplain as he battles COVID-19
- Please pray for Nicole Fischer and the Fischer family as they fight cancer together. Nicole is president of the Ladies Auxiliary at SJTW and wife of Grand Knight Andy Fischer of Council 13359 at Saint Joseph the Worker. In particular pray for the doctors to have wisdom and skill in treating Nicole for the best possible outcome and healing. Pray for the family to have strength for this journey together.
- Please pray for John Cybart, the father of our General Agent Lloyd Cybart, who is in a nursing home in Michigan, and is not doing well.
- Please pray for PSD of Minnesota and former Supreme Director Gayne Maloney, who passed away recently. Gayne was the father of our friend and former regional growth director Pat Maloney . Please keep the Maloneys in your prayers.
- Please pray for repose of the soul of Ronald Chase, Patrick Farrelly’s sister’s former husband. Father of Susy, Timmy and Shawn Chase.
- Please pray for Ralph Clement’s daughter Michelle, who has stage 4 cancer. Also for the soul of Ralph’s wife, who passed away 13 years ago from cancer,