Fraternal Benefit Events (FBE)
We want to give you as much chance to get Star Council as we can. Below are the next Fraternal Benefit Events (FBE) that are coming up. You need two of these per year with at least seven attendees at each to qualify for the Founder’s Award, which is 1/3 of Star Council. If you need a personal one for your council or district before the end of the year, let me or your Field Agent know. We will not be doing any after the 20th of June.
Also, attached is the FBE form (11077) which the Grand Knight needs to fill out and get to the agent or myself so you get credit. For easiest verification please make sure your members fill out the survey at each FBS, even if there is nothing that applies or interests them. Let’s finish in a Knightly manner, Vivat Jesus!
Attached are the next Fraternal Benefit Events (FBEs now) that are coming up provided by Supreme. Please promote via the website and social media as you can, the article was for the Knightly News Leadership addition.
- The Minnesota GA sponsored presentation on Estate Planning Basics with Minnesota Attorney and Brother Knight Kevin Spellacy on February 21st at 7:00 PM CST
- The Minnnesota Region welcomes Ed Slott “Retirement Savings and Distribution Planning” on March 7th at 7:00 PM CST
- The Minnesota Region welcomes Jim Effner “Importance of Whole Life as part of Retirement Plan” on April 13th at 7:00 PM CST
- The Minnesota Region welcomes Tom Hegna- “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” on May 23rd at 7:00 PM CST
- The Minnesota Region welcomes Jim Effner “Importance of Whole Life as part of Retirement Plan” on June 27th at 7:00 PM CST
Grand Knights fill out this form to ensure you get credit for members who attended