2019/2020 current schedule is now available …
See the Events Calendar and the link below. There are lots of open spaces for YOUR degree, but you need to contact me as soon as possible to ensure that you can get your desired date!
State Deputy Marc Peters has agreed to pay second degree staff expenses based on the new staff travel rules, as long as you have 7 or more candidates
Please get your degree on the schedule as soon as possible …
- When scheduling a Major Degree please allow 1 hour between start times.
- Also, try to always obtain 2 sizeable rooms for the degrees.
Please contact me by email for details.
Degree staff expenses
There has been some confusion about ceremonial staff expenses. To clarify:
- Admission (first degree) staff will normally be provided by the host district or council, but if a guest staff is requested, their expenses are the responsibility of the host district or council.
- Formation (second degree) staff will be assigned by me, but their expenses are the responsibility of the host district or council (but see Breaking News note above). Please have a check ready for them on the day of the degree.
- Knighthood (third degree) staff will be assigned by me, and their expenses will be covered by Supreme, but the host district or council is responsible for purchasing sufficient medallions prior to the degree, and making them available to the Conferring Officer.
Reporting a Single or Major Degree
Many thanks to all who participated in degrees in the 2018/2019 fraternal year.
According to Form-450s reported to me, we have recruited only about half of the new Knights reported to Supreme on Form-100s … indicating that only about 50% of first degrees are being reported! Please send a Form-450 to the State Deputy for EVERY first degree you hold … it’s easy to do online!
Last year we held 49 “major” degrees for a total of 718 second/third degree candidates. Well done those who made an effort to “promote” their candidates to the higher degrees of the order, and an additional congratulations if you accompanied your candidates and observed the “new” third degree!!
Admission (1st) Degrees
Contact your District Deputy or Regional Membership Chairman for information.
If you wish to have your upcoming first degree posted here, please email details to me.