Huddle Meeting Region 4 Little Falls
October 20, 2023 * 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
18777 Riverwood Drive, Little Falls, MN, USA
Supreme Regional Growth Director Ray Lopez, and State Deputy Dan DeCrans, are planning to be in Little Falls, MN on October 20th!
All Brother Knights and wives are invited, but especially District Deputies and Council Officers!
What is a Huddle meeting?
Well, mostly it’s a listening session … the general Agenda looks like this but it is flexible …
Firstly, we will be available for a LIVE Exemplification of Charity, Unity, and Fraternity, so please invite new and online members to attend in person:
RGD Ray Lopez will perform the role of Presiding Officer.
SD Dan DeCrans will play the role of the Presenter on Unity.
We invite any experienced members to play the other roles, but we will perform any other roles that are required.
After the Exemplification, we will open the meeting:
- Opening prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Short introduction as to why we are here.
- Open dialogue.
- What’s working, what’s not? How can we fix it?
- What’s holding you back from inviting new men and their families into the council?
- What are your programs that invite men into the council? Do you have church drives scheduled? Ceremonials scheduled? Your own team?
- What needs do you have that we are not providing?