Crow Wing Chapel
Missionaries came to Crow Wing and mission churches were built. In August 1852 Fr Pierz established the catholic mission. This chapel sits at the site of the first church that Fr Pierz built in 1867.
The chapel is maintained by the 4th degree of MN and there is a mass celebrated there annually in July. These pictures are from this year’s Mass held on July 16th.